Sunday 29 September 2013

Sunday, let's have a walk in style

What would you do on a lovely Sunday afternoon? Me and my hubby decided to have a walk in the park. Normally I would wear somthing casual and comfy, but today somehow I wanted to have a walk in style. So, I put my heels on as well as my favourite biker jacket, luckly the heels did't kill me as they are quite chunky and I managed to have few photos for my blog.If you are interested any item, please comment down below so I can do a detailed review for you. Thanks!





Leather biker jacket: River Island, click here; jeans: H&M; boots: Rihanna for River Island; bag: Prada (I don't think this colour is still available, but other colours and sizes available here); Sunglasses: Fendi; neckless:Miss Selfridge

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend, and thank you so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment