Thursday 26 September 2013

Back to school oufit

Anyone going back to school? Well here is my version of back to school outfit. I hope you enjoy!

 Coat: River Island; T-shirt:Hollister (sorry that you can't see it from the pic, but it is just a basic gray t-shirt that you can get from anywhere); Jeans: Hollister high rise supper skinny jeans, more information and review click here; Trainer: Top Shop; Racksack: Samsonite (borrowed from my hubby)

I pick the coat up from the last chance section yesterday from my local River Island store, sadly it is not available online, but if you are interested, try  your local store, I don't know the name as there is no tag on it when I bought it, but here is the item code: 5052300715622, the item cost £90, but RI doing a student offer 20% off of all full priced items, so it cost me £72. The offer will end tomorrow so make sure you go and take advantage of that lol. I do think it is abit pricy considering the big Christmas Sale just around the corner, and a similar coat may ended up around £40 or even cheaper, but it is the last one, so...I had to take it home with me. Today I worn this coat to a dinner and bar with friends, and I have to say, I am really impressed how warm and comfy it is. I am sorry but please don't hate me for rambling! I just love my new coat!




 I hope you enjoyed reading my blog, and I hope you enjoy your weekend since it is almost Friday lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment